Saturday 22 March 2014

Coffee

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today’s everything is about coffee and my love for coffee. I’m so happy that this year I got a coffee calendar again (I had one two years ago).

I’m not even sure when my coffee addiction really started. I think it must have been, because I spent so much time in Italy and there the coffee is  the best!
My parents told me that I already had some of their coffee as a child and so that developed.

I clearly remember when the first Starbucks opened in our area. I already knew Starbucks from the States and I was so excited. Whenever I had the time I went to Starbucks, until about 1 or 2 years ago. I don’t know how much money I’ve ve spent for coffee at Starbucks. Here in Switzerland Starbucks is really expensive, so I don’t go there as often anymore. We also get good and cheap coffee at our University.

I mostly drink Latte Macchiato and Cappuccino, but also just a normal cup of coffee is fine by me. Some mornings I really can’t cope without coffee, but that depends. I’m also trying not to drink to much coffee. Well, let’s really underline the word TRYING.

When I have a long day at Uni I need two, no actually three cups for sure at least. In summer when it’s too hot I prefer an iced latte or coffee ice cream, love that.


Here are some funny pics and coffee quotes:








No comments:

Post a Comment