Saturday 1 March 2014

Quotes - Life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















Hey lovely readers and tweeps

It's quote "Saturday" again. For today I decided to post quotes and sayings about LIFE.


L ively

nspiring
F ortunate
E motional   









Think positive and see the good sides of things!!!








You can't plan everything and it's important to let go and relax. Don't stress yourself too much, it's not good. 










SO CUTE 







Go live your live and appreciate every day like it is your last one. You don't know when it's going to end.
Thinking about life always reminds me of a great book: The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman. Read my review here: The Life List - Review

And I decided to make my own bucket/life list now, there'll be a post on it later on this year.









2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, as usual! I'm excited to see your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited myself, will wait with it a little bit though, till I finished my studies. Thanks for your comment darling <3 xxx

      Delete