Saturday 15 March 2014

Quotes Harry Potter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Harry Potter books made me fall in love with reading, so THANK YOU J.K. Rowling :)

It's quote time on Sky's Book Corner today, so I decided to make it all about Harry Potter, I've picked out quotes of all the seven book.

To start this post I asked some lovely friends to tell me what words describe Harry Potter the best in their opinion, here are some answers:

Alba: Magic - Courage - Friendship


Elle Field: Magic - Friendship - Love


The Girl in the Moonlight: Awesome - Friendship - Captivating

Aven Ellis: Magical - Intelligent - Fun








BE CONFIDENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. - so true!!



"You're the cleverest witch of your age I've ever met, Hermione." - Remus Lupin







♥ SIRIUS BLACK 










What's your favourite Harry Potter quote?

2 comments:

  1. This post is gorgeous. Thank you for featuring me in it! Harry Potter was the main reason for my love of reading too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime lovely :) Can't wait for your next post together ;( xxx

      Delete