Thursday 11 September 2014

Character Interview with Avery Andrews of Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista by Aven Ellis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic












It's #AvenSpecial time!!! Day number two! Read my review here: Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista Review
Here is an interview with Avery Andrews, the main character in Aven's new novel Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista. 

1.      Hi Avery, I’m so happy to welcome you on my blog. Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Hello Simona, thank you so much for having me today.  My name is Avery Andrews, I’m 21, and I live in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. I’m a recent graduate of the University of Illinois, and I’m so ready for life after graduation!

2.      Well, I hear you’re a Fashionista, what exactly is a Fashionista?

People seem to get this wrong.  A fashionista isn’t someone obsessed with clothes.  A Fashionista is someone who works in the fashion industry or someone who follows fashion. That’s me. I love to follow the industry and the latest trends. But it doesn’t mean I’m obsessed with it, you know?

3.      Where do you work and what do you like most about it?

I’m a marketing assistant for Premier Airlines.  The exciting thing about it is that I’ve been asked to participate in a documentary about the airline, so my career life will unfold on TV.

4.      How would you describe yourself in three words?

Fun, inquisitive, and loyal. Talkative if you want one more word, LOL.

5.      What are your hobbies?
         Reading, spending time with my friends, and shopping.

6.      So this Deke Ryan guy, the videographer, do you like him?

He’s okay. I mean, he’s good looking and all but totally not my type,  if you know what I mean.

7.      Tell me more about your dream guy...

He would have to be someone I could have good conversations with. Kind. Encouraging. He has to be able to make me laugh, too. 

8.      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Married with children. I’d like three of them!

9.      How important are friends and family in your life?
They mean everything to me. I have the most amazing, supportive, loving parents. They are my role models for what I want in a relationship. And my friends ARE my family.  I love my best friend, Bree Logan. We grew up together, and she’s a sister to me.

10.   Tell us how a perfect weekend in Chicago would look like for you...

First, I’d have breakfast at some cute, fun brunch spot. With a big cup of coffee! Then I’d take a walk around Lincoln Park and window shop. The afternoon might involve a stop at my favorite park and a latte from Starbucks. Then I would love to have dinner out with a glass of wine.

11. Tea or coffee? Coffee  for sure.
12. Beach or mountains? The beach!
13. Summer or winter? Summer.
14. Chocolate or crisps? Do you mean chips? We say chips in America. But I’d go with chocolate.
15. Flats or heels? Heels! 

1 comment: