Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Harry Potter Tag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I spotted this tag over at Charl's blog: Miscrawl and wanted to do it immediately. Now I finally got the time to post it. As a Potterhead it’s almost a must, don’t you think?
1) What is your favourite book?
Well, I love them all, but my fave is The Philisopher’s Stone, because it’s the first in the series and it has brought me to reading books. It’s the first book I’ve read from back to cover and I absolutely loved it. So this book has a special meaning to me.



 2) What is your favourite film?
Hmm, let me think. It’s a tie between The Prisoner of Azkaban and the Deathly Hallows. The first one, because I’m a huge Marauders fan and the Deathly Hallows, just because it’s great!!!









 3) What is your least favourite book?
 The Chamber of Secrets, I just like the others more.
 4) What is your least favourite film?
Again, The Chamber of Secrets, the storyline and some scene, just not my taste.


 5) Parts of the books/films that made you cry
Oh, I think we could be here a while...
All the scenes, where Lily and James were part of, Sirius’ death (I cried like a baby), Hedwige’s death, after the battle seeing who died, the 19 years later scenes...
 6) If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
I would have said Harry, when I was younger. I had a thing for him, not anymore though.
I’d pick Sirius or James or Remus, in their Marauder time at Hogwarts.

 7) Who is your favourite character?
That’s easy: Hermione. She is strong, clever, caring, pretty and much more. A real role model.

 8) Who is your least favourite character?
Can I say more than one?
To start with: Voldemort, but that’s obvious, I guess.
Then also Peter Pettigrew (I hated him), Umbridge, Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix.
 9) What is your least favourite line?
I don’t have one.
 10) What would your patronus be?
No idea. But I did this test on buzzfeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/whats-your-patronus
Here’s the result: You got: An Otter
You’re the “smart one” among your group of friends and you’ll do anything for the people you love, even if it means getting into trouble. You’re a realist and appreciate a good book filled with knowledge and facts. Your Patronus takes the form of an otter, the same as Hermione Granger. 10 points for Gryffindor!
Otherwise I would have said a dolphin. 


 11) If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak or elder wand, which would it be?
Invisibility cloak. I love sneaking around and observing people, like this nobody would notice ;).

 12) Which House would you be in?
According to Pottermore I’m a Ravenclaw and I’m happy with that. I am a thinker, so I guess it fits. I’ve always seen myself in Gryffindor, and I guess I also have some characteristics from there. A mixture I guess, but a little more from Rawenclaw.

 13) If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Emma Watson for sure. She’s a great actress. I’d love to have a chat with her. Or Tom Felton ;) <3

 14) If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
Chaser, definitely. I love the action and I love scoring ;).

 15) Were you happy with the ending?
Absolutely. I loved reading more about their future and finding out, what they did with their lives.
 16) How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
A lot, it has brought me to reading and the books were part of my childhood. I’ve read all the books several times and seen the films I don’t know how many times. Harry Potter will always be special to me.
***********
Wanna have a go as well?! Do it! Oh and I think this would be something for Mary and Victoria, what do you say ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment