Monday 24 November 2014

Blogger Q&A - Emma from Star Crossed Reviews

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















1.     Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born in Barking Hospital. For those of you that don’t know it’s in greater London. Where do I call home? That’s an interesting question. I live in Ipswich now with my boyfriend we bought a house nearly a year ago so I guess I should call that home but whenever I go to see my parents I always say I’m going home...

2.    How long have you been blogging and why did you start doing it? 

I’ve been blogging for just over a year now. I started because I was always reading other people’s blogs and wanted one of my own. I was also inspired by Angela from Lindsey Kelk‘s I heart series.

3.     What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?

Call me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway

4.    What did you think about the cover?

I loved it. Libbi’s green eyes are so piercing and I love the shimmer over Libbi

5.    If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?

Will there be a second book?
Where did you get your inspiration from?
What do you love about being an author?

6.    What is you most favorite character and why?

Ever? Wow that is a hard question...I don’t think I could pick just one. I have a few favs though. Kylie from Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis, Tess from Lindsey Kelk‘s A Girl Series and Wes and Josh Braden from Melissa Fosters Braden’s Series.

7.     What genre is your favorite and why?

Damn that is a hard question. Obviously my two favourite genres are Chicklit and Fantasy but I go through phases. sometimes I get sick of one of them and need to switch. I don’t think I could pick between the two of them.

8.     If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?

Only 3!!!! Ok.

I Heart NY by Lindsey Kelk
Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis
The Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Although tbh I’d probably have my kindle as I never go anywhere without it.

9.    Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
Aven Ellis... I mean we tweet EVERY day but I would love to meet her in person

10.  Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?

Ebooks. They are so much more convinent. I LOVE my kindle. I go absolutely everywhere with it just incase I get a few minutes to read.

11.  Where do you prefer to buy your books?

Well as I have a kindle I usually buy them from Amazon but if I want a paperback (only for my absolute favs) I’ll check the charity shops first to see if they have a copy or The Works.

12.  Have you ever read a book more than once?

No. I’ve tried but it usually ends with me reading one book then not finishing the other becuase I wasn‘t actually enjoying it.

13.  What book are you currently reading?

The Story of Us by Dani Atkins.

14.  What book are you about to start reading?

A Whisphered Darkness by Vanessa Barger

15.  Have you read a book that you would like to rewrite the ending of?

YES!!! Alliegiant.
                    
16.  Do you have a favorite book cover? Chose up to 3 if you like.

Ok let’s think.

I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk has to be up there in my top three covers. I think it perfectly epitomises everything about christmas.

One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin. It’s so summery and fun. Plus pink and purple are my favourite colours.

Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista by Aven Ellis. This might be because I had a small hand in helping Aven out with this ony but it’s just so damn pretty.

17.  If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?

Sun, sea, sand. Oh and a book and a cocktail.

18. How often do you blog?

It depends. I try to blog at least twice a week but sometimes it’s more sometimes it’s less. It really depends on how much free time I have.

19.  What’s your favorite color?

Purple.

20.  What are 5 items you never leave home without.

Kindle, Phone, Purse, Keys, and usually some sort of moisturiser.

21.  21.Favorite book character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)

Oh man this is HARD.

22.  Sleep in or get up early?

Sleep in definatley.

23.  Summer or winter?

Summer.

24.  White wine or red?

White. I hate red wine.

25.  Coffee or tea?

TEA.

26.  Where can we find you?

No comments:

Post a Comment