Monday 7 September 2015

Blogger Q&A with Kirsty M.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
















Today I'm very happy to welcome the lovely Kirsty from The Love of a Good Book on Sky's Book Corner today, thanks for joining me sweetie xxx. 

---

1. Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born and raised in Birmingham which is pretty much where I still call home.

2. How long have you been blogging and why did you start doing it

I've been blogging for 3 years as of the 7th of July but I've been reviewing a bit longer than that. 
I started blogging after meeting some bloggers at a Lindsey Kelk event which i was lucky enough to win a place at.

3. What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?

Letters to the Lost by Iona Grey, oh it is beautiful...

4. What did you think about the cover?

It matched up perfectly to the story within.

5. If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?

Can we have more? 
Can we have more? 
PLEASE, can we have more? 

6. What is you most favorite character and why?

It is so hard to choose a favourite character, there are so many that I carry around. So I will go with Roald Dahl' Matilda, purely because without discovering characters like her when I was a child my love of reading wouldn't be what it is today.

7. What genre is your favorite and why?

I love women's fiction and also New Adult, it's hard to choose a favourite genre because I read to suit moods and find by alternating genres there is always something to suit.

8. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?

3 bookcases would probably be best! 

9. Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

I've been so lucky to meet so many incredible authors who I idolise and honestly I would love to see them all again and again.
But an author who I haven't met is Amanda Prowse and yet her books always manage to speak to me emotionally so I would love to meet her and thank her for the impact her words have had on me.

10. Do you prefer ebookspaperbacks or hardcover?

I prefer a physical (paperback or hardback) book to an ebook, there is something so comforting about hugging a book to you when it's finished. 

11. Where do you prefer to buy your books?

I tend to buy a lot online only because I don't work near any book shops but I will also buy from book shops when in town.

12. Have you ever read a book more than once?

Yes, there are some books that I need to revisit regularly, books that I know will alter my perspective and mood.

13. What book are you currently reading?

I Followed The Rules by Joanna Bolouri 

14. What book are you about to start reading?

Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin 

15. Have you read a book that you would like to rewrite the ending of?

I may get struck down for this but I really don't like the last chapter of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, I wanted to find out where they all were in life not the names of their children! 

16. Do you have a favorite book cover? Choose up to 3 if you like.


Its impossible to choose, shall I just send bookcase pictures to cover this question? 

17. If you could plan the perfect holidaywhat would it be?

I would absolutely love to see America, if I could I would plan a trip that would allow me to take in some of the incredible places it has to offer, I wish I could see it all but I doubt I would have enough time

18. How often do you blog?

 As often as life will allow 

19. What’s your favorite color?

Pink 

20. What are 5 items you never leave home without?

Phone, purse, book, eos, 

21.Favorite book character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)

2????? *cries* Don't make me choose, they might hear me! 

22. Sleep in or get up early?

 Get up early 

23. Summer or winter?

 Summer 

24. White wine or red?

 All the wine 

25. Coffee or tea?

 Tea

26. Where can we find you?

My facebook page: Love Of A Good Book
Twitter: @loveofagoodbook @minionsofbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment