Monday 14 March 2016

Fashion Corner - Blue Chic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, there hasn't been a Fashion Corner in a while. That's just because I didn't really get the time to shoot outfits and choose them. I decided to also change the structure of tis a little. I will only feature one outfit per post. Let's see how that goes. 
I would describe this outfit as chic and elegant, great to wear to see a theatre or show, or for going out to dinner. 


The brands I am wearing are Miss Sixty, Massimo Dutti and Gabor.



So, the shirt is from Massimo Dutti. It's blue and quite thin, it's linen. It has some beautiful kind of diamonds(not real of course) attached, I think they have a golden shimmer, but it's hard to tell in the light. It has 3/4 sleeves and I just love it. I am a huge Massimo Dutti fan, you could say it's my favourite brand. 
The jeans are from Miss Sixty and I just love them. They are black and have a a blue velvety floral print. They are very chic and special, so I don't wear them on an everyday basis. 



Now with the bag we are going back to Massimo Dutti. I actually didn't see it in the store and when I went to pay my mum came up and showed it to me. It's a small black leather bag. I always wanted a small black bag, so yay! It has a great size, the phone, purse and other small bits fit perfectly. It has a long handle. You can wear it on the shoulder or cross body. The little details are gold. 


Last but not least, the shoes. I wore black high ankle boots with the outfit. They are from Gabor and what I love about them, is that they are not too high. They are so comfortable, they almost feel like sneakers. 


That's it! I hope you all enjoyed this changed version of the Fashion Corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment