Saturday 25 June 2016

My Travel ABC


If you have been a reader of my blog for a while, you know that I love traveling. I adore discovering new places, cultures and people. I thought I will write down where I’ve been already and an alphabet form, I’m sure I forgot a few, but here you go:

·      A: America, Ascona, Austria, Avignon, Arles
·      B: Berlin, Budapest, Banff, Basel, Biel, Brunnen, Bath, Bristol, Birmingham
·      C: Chicago, Como, Castiglione della Pescaia, Canada, Cornwall, Chur
·      D: Dallas, Devon
·      E: Emmen, Einsiedeln, England
·      F: Florida, Florence, France
·      G: Geneva,
·      H: Hamburg, Hungary
·      I: Italy,Illinois, Islamorada
·      J: Jasper, Jurmala
·      K: Key West, Kelowna, Konstanz, Kamloops
·      L: London, Lake Louise, Lucerne, Latvia, Lausanne, Locarno, Lugano
·      M: Munich, Milano, Miami, Montpellier, Marco Island, Marseilles
·      N: New York, Naples (FL), Neuenburg, Nanaimo, Nimes
·      O: Orlando, Oxford
·      P: Paris, Provence, Pisa
·      Q:
·      R: Rome, Riga
·      S: Stockholm, Siena, Sarasota, Stratford-upon-Avon, Stuttgart, Salzburg, Sweden, St. Gallen, Sete
·      T: Tampa, Toronto, Turkey, Torquay, Texas, Torino, Tuscany, Torquay
·      U: Unteraegeri, UK
·      V: Vancouver; Victoria, Vatican, Venice
·      W: Wales
·      X:
·      Y: York
·      Z: Zug, Zurich
·       
How does your list look like? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment