Monday 21 November 2016

Fashion Corner - My Faves

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















Fashion Corner Time!!!

Today's outfit includes my fave jeans, my fave cardigan and me new shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch. 


The shirt is short sleeved from Abercrombie and Fitch, it's blue and grey and says Abercrombie in front in black letters. I combined this with my grey cardigan also from Abercrombie and Fitch and my cropped Jeans from Jack Wills. To repeat the grey I combined it all with my Roberto Santi shoes. The necklace is from a local store and my earrings are from Cadenza. I have painted my nails in a burgundy color, perfect for autumn. 




- Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch (Similar)
- Jeans: Jack Wills (different color)
- Shoes: Roberto Santi

No comments:

Post a Comment