Thursday 1 December 2016

Welcome to Simona’s Cosy Corner of Christmas


It’s time for my yearly Christmas feature again, I guess you could also call it Blogmas. This time you will get a mixture of reviews, book spotlights, guest posts, Q&A and also lifestyle posts. I haven’t put upa schedule for you guys, because this time I want the posts the be a surprise.

The name oft he feature is obviously connected to my blog, but also the the guest post theme you will see. Some lovely bloggers are joining me to talk about their Cosy Christmas Corner, that can include books, music, traditions, drinks, food and more. I have also written about my cosy Christmas Corner and split it into several posts.

Some fab authors are joing me to talk about their Christmas books and then I will also read and review some Christmas books. Some oft hem I actually already have reviewed.

Part oft he guest posts is also a little Christmas This or That and here are my answers for it:

- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Eve, because that’s when we celebrate with the family, have a big meal and open the presents.

- Real tree or fake tree?

Real tree, for sure!

- Snowman or snow angel?

I love making snow angels, it’s also less work. As a child I prefered the snowman though.

- Jingle Bells or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?

Think I gotta go with Jingle Bells here.

- Gold or silver?

Silver!!!

- White lights or colorful lights?

White lights, way prettier!

- All I Want for Christmas or Last Christmas? 

Both! I can’t choose here.

- Love Actually or The Holiday?

Love Actually. I like both movies, but that one a bit more.

And now, last but not least let’s talk GIVEAWAYS. I don’t have that many this time and they are all over on Twitter. Every week there is something different to win, all you have to do is follow me and RT my pinned tweet to be in the chance of winning.

Week 1: Always With Love by Giovanna Fletcher and a pretty bookmark: Link to the tweet



Week 2: After You by Jojo Moyes and a pretty bookmark



Week 3: Christmas at Claridges' by Karen Swan and a bookish bookmark



Week 4: Breakout by Aven Ellis and a pretty bookmark



Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment