Tuesday 24 January 2017

My Favourite RITUALS Range


I discovered RITUALS last year in Germany. Since things there are much cheaper I bought a body scrub and body cream to try out. I fell in love with them. Then I went on the hunt for a bed/pillow mist and found one in our new RITUALS store in the city, that's when I fell in love with the THE RITUAL OF DAO collection. Here is what it says on the website about the range: 

"Dao is an ancient Chinese philosophy centred on achieving the perfect harmony between Yin and Yang. Focusing on nourishing your Yin energy, The Ritual of Dao collection helps you to find inner peace and tranquility in your busy life."

I don't even know, how to describe the fragrance, it's relaxing, simple, fresh and calming. It contains white lotus and yi yi ren. 


This is the bed and body mist, I don't use it as a body mist actually, just as a bed mist before I go to bed, especially around my pillow. I just adore it and it really calms me down and it gives my room a nice smell. 


The second product of the collection I tried was the bath foam and OMG it's just perfection, I feel like I'm in my own world taking a bath and once again, it's so relaxing. 




So of course, after trying these two products I wanted to try more. Before Christmas I treated myself to one of these gift boxes and since I was out of a body scrub, as well as a body cream I had to try them. And yes, I adore them as much as I adore the other products. I think I have to go buy the full size products. 


Part of the box were also a shower gel, as well as a shower oil. I started using the shower gel now and it's just great. I haven't used the shower oil yet, but I'm sure I will love it. 



Last but not least we have the hand balm. I ran out of my L'Occitane hand cream and since I love this range so much I wanted to try the hand balm. It's great for my hands and leaves a wonderful feeling. 

There are also other products in this range, like a deodorant, a serum, fragrance sticks, soaps and much more. We'll see what I get next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment