Saturday 15 July 2017

My Favourite Lipsticks for Spring and Summer

I have shared my favourite lipsticks for autumn and winter in this post: http://simonascornerofdreams.blogspot.ch/2017/01/my-favourite-lipsticks-for-autumn-and.html and now it's time to talk about my faves for spring and summer. 


For spring and summer I love different shades of coral, a bit of pink and even some bright red. 



The first three are from MAC. They are called Costa Chic, Sunny Seoul and Giddy. The most coral one is Sunny Seoul. Cosy Chic I bought this year in Dallas and Giddy I have had for a while, it's more pink than the other. I love the formula of these lipsticks. 




Giddy



These next ones are from Lara Geller, I bought them last year in Dallas at Nordstrom Rack. They are their Love Me Dew Lip Crayons, I have got them on the colours Mango Sorbet, Watermelon Cooler and Happiful. Mango Sorbet and Watermelon Cooler are two corals, one a bit darker than the other and Happiful is a pretty pink. Their formula is fab, they are easy to apply, moisturizing, quick and the smell nice. 





Last but not least, we have a Chubby Stick from Clinique in the colour heftiest hibiscus and a Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. The chubby sticks are great, easy to apply, great selection of colour, I really love them. I bought this one at the airport in dallas. It's a red, with a touch of coral. The Calrins Instant Light Lip Perfector is fab for traveling. It's like a lip gloss, which gives a bit of colours. This one is a mixture between orange and coral. It gives the lips a pink shimmer. 





Now, to the very last one. I bought it after taking photos for this post, so I really bought it recently. It's a NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the color Life's a Beach (Bright Coral). You have to be really careful when applying them, but the color is bright, shiny and very pretty. 




No comments:

Post a Comment