Sunday 13 August 2017

Fashion Corner - Harry Potter meets Nike Sports



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today's Fashion Corner is a bit of a special one, because I usually don't post outfits like that. I wore this for sports day at school this year. It's my new Hogwarts shirt, my Nike trousers, Nike trainers and my blouson from Esprit. 




I bought the shirt at the Warner Bros Studio Tour and I just love it, it also says Hogwarts at the back. The Nike trousers and the trainers I bought in Dallas and I adore them! The blouson was a spontaneous buy at Espirt in Konstanz. I wanted one for a really long time, but never found one, so when I spotted this one I had to get it. It reminds me of Florida, which is always a great thing. 


- Trousers: Nike (similar) 
- Shoes: Nike
- Blouson: Esprit


No comments:

Post a Comment