Saturday 5 November 2016

15 Things Only Curly Women Understand


„Is your hair naturally curly?“ – Yes it is :)

I get that question a lot and most people are really surprised by the answer. I get a lot of compliments for my hair and now I really appreciate them There was I time when I hated my curly hair and wanted to straighten it all the time. I learned to like my hair though and yes I think it makes me unique.

It can still sometimes by annoying, that’s why I thought I’d put together a little list that only curly women can understand.

-       A morning with curly hair is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you’re going to get. The second day after washing your hair is a bad hair day most of the time.
-       Bangs are not a possibility.
-       Your hair will never look the same way twice.
-       The second you decide to put your hair in a ponytail, there’s no turning back.
-       Brushes are a joke.
-       Rain makes it even more curly (I like that, until it gets frizzy).
-       You can never try a new hairdresser. Once you find one that works, you’re bound for life, or until they move.
-       No fancy hair dos with braids and other things à Fewer hairstyle options.
-       Your never hast he same length after washing.
-       Everyone wants to touch your hair.
-       Bed Head is real.
-       People don’t recognize you when you straighten your hair.
-       Knots, knots and knots.
-       Helmets and hats destroy the look.
-       Blow drying makes you look like a crazy person.

What about your hair?

2 comments:

  1. I totally relate. Especially the reluctant acceptance that bangs will never happen and keeping the hairdresser once you find one. My hairdresser hates doing my hair and charges me extra but I keep going because she's the only one who can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She charges extra?! Wow, that0s very interesting.

      Delete